Best Custom Aluminium Extrusion Suppliers
The use of aluminum extrusion has increased drastically as it delivers high-performance functional service in wild structure use. Aluminum extrusions offer designer and manufacturer the choice of features such as light, strong, rust-proof, and attractive surface with a relatively low cost when compared with other metal or alloys. The complementary properties of structural strength and easy ductility make it a popular choice for many applications. Custom aluminium extrusion is also a trend in recent years as it meets customers' specific needs directly.
Be Your Trustworthy Aluminium Extrusion Manufacturers, Solve Problems
Casting is a wild applied manufacturing process of pouring liquid metal material into a mold, which contains a hollow cavity of the desired shape or feature, allowing the metal material to solidify.
Die casting provides a rapid capacity for producing accurate and high-quality metal parts massively. At the same time, die casting allows customers to save great costs on secondary machining; thus, it becomes a recommended way to process metal materials.
Not as only aluminium extrusion suppliers, Pyramids provides various die casting services to comprehensively cover almost all parts manufacturing needs and our precision on dimension is strict to satisfy clients' high standard.
Excellent dimension accuracy and smooth cast surface with rapid production rate, aluminum alloy die casting can cast thinner walls which down to 3mm compared to sand and permanent casting. In addition, the aluminum alloy die casting will also help reduce or eliminate secondary machining operations.
Pyramids Technology Aluminum Alloy Die Casting processing capabilities include:
- Economical high speed for large scale production by completely automation
- Thinner walls could be easily achieved and to obtain complex castings.
- Superior surface finish can be obtained compared to other casting processes without any further secondary process involved.
- Multiple part shapes with consistent and tight tolerance repeatability from part to part
- Precise slides structure and inside mechanism help achieve not only challenging undercut but also complex features.
- Closer dimensional tolerances & better mechanical properties can be obtained compared to sand casting
Pyramids Technology Sand Casting processing capabilities include:
- Capable of large components production with a simple process.
- Higher production yield rate with low capital investment.
- The complex shape is achievable with small batch production.
- Various materials selection.
- Short lead time possibility.
Pyramids Technology Investment Casting processing capabilities include:
- Complex geometry shapes and fine details are possible when which are difficult by other methods.
- Ensured high levels of mechanical features for high precision parts accuracy with close tolerances and excellent surface finish.
- Utilizing a wide choice of alloys for aluminum investment castings to suit almost any application.
- Reduce extra operations cost of machining, welding, finishing, and assembly.
Stamping encompasses a variety of manufacturing processes and is utilized widely for the desired shape of products and commonly associated with blanking, piercing, forming, and drawing. Pyramids Technology is a quality recognized service provider of metal stamping by abroad range of industries clients giving us the capabilities to meet all of your potential needs.
- Engineering service to help your design for better and efficient manufacturability.
- Complex products and innovative designs can be created with complex geometry.
- Highly automated and incorporate secondary operations like surface finishing and functional reinforcement.
- Low cycle time enables cost-effective production for large quantities of complex products
- Precision stampings in all shapes, sizes, and materials.