Metal Stamping Service
Metal stamping is the manufacturing process that uses a power press to shape the sheet metal into the desired shape using force and speed. Metal stamping is commonly used in different kinds of industries because of its efficiency and accuracy. Materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, copper, etc. are all applicable for stamping.
Metal Stamping Processes
In metal stamping, there are four common stamping processes.
- Blanking - refers to the process of cutting sheet metal into the desired shape with a die.
- Forming - is the action of transforming metal into another shape by force.
- Piercing - goes through a similar process as blanking but the cut-outs are discarded instead.
- Drawing - is a much more complicated process that pushes sheet metal into cavities to form the designed shape.
For this service, Pyramids Technology is a quality recognized a metal stamping supplier by a broad range of industries that has the capabilities to meet all of your potential needs. Pyramids technology offers precision stamping service fit for all shapes, sizes, and materials design with low cycle time which enables cost-effective production for large quantities of complex products.
Our Stamping Processing Capabilities
- Engineering service to help your design for better and more efficient manufacturability.
- Complex products and innovative designs can be created with complex geometry.
- Highly automated and incorporate secondary operations like surface finishing and functional reinforcement.
- Low cycle time enables cost-effective production for large quantities of complex products
- Precision stampings in all shapes, sizes, and materials.
Besides, we are able to provide innovative designs with complex geometry with incorporated secondary operations like surface finishing and functional reinforcement. Contact us for more metal stamping service info!